Thursday, December 30, 2010

IJMLand+MRCB mega deal merge called off.


« Reply #712 on: Today at 06:06:09 PM »


The last time I made big loss was in Oct 2010 when I bought KFC on Trading contra.  I made 12k loss 3.15 to 3.00 which dropped for 15 cents.  But less than 2 weeks I made 160k from 300k margin facilities with 100k unit of KFC.

Sometimes I bought contra because it reminds me how hard my money is working in the margin account.  I know this round I am going to lose about 20k on paper loss. 

I understand Warren Buffett style and his rules of investment.  #1. Never lose money.  #2 Never forget rule #1.  But that just not work for me.   No pain no gain is my only rule for investment.

I really want to thank everyone for supporting IJMLand.   Unlike Hap Seng, IJMLand is a company that really needs money for development and they are doing a great job.  Thats why I fully support IJMLand.  I will never sell my 400k worth of IJMLand & Wa shares even though next week.  Cos IJMLand deserves to have a loyal financer like me.

With this wraps up my post for Attack IJMLand for RM3.60.  Thank you to all my beloved supporters.  Handshake Handshake   

No comments:

Post a Comment